Monday, October 4, 2010

Moody Blues Nights In White Satin guitar chords (by sammy)

Moody Blues Nights In White Satin
 EmNights in witheD satin, EM never reaching the D end, C Letters I've G written, F never meaning to EM send. EMBeauty I'd alwaysD missed EMwith these eyes Dbefore. CJust what the Gtruth is,F I can't say EManymore. A'Cause I love you, C
(melody) 2(EM D C B7) B7 EM B7 EM A B7 A B7 EM D C 2(EM D EM )
 EMGazing at Dpeople, EMsome hand in Dhand, CJust what I'm G going throughF they can't unders EM tand. EMSome try toD tell me, EMthoughts they cannotD defend, CJust what you Gwant to be, Fyou will be in theEM end. A'Cause I love you, Cyes I love you, EMohD how EM I love Dyou EmNights in witheD satin, EM never reaching the D end, C Letters I've G written, F never meaning to EM send. EMBeauty I'd alwaysD missed EMwith these eyes Dbefore. CJust what the Gtruth is,F I can't say EManymore. A'Cause I love you, Cyes I love you, EMohD how EM I love Dyou
yes I love you, EMohD howEM I love Dyou

No comments:

Post a Comment